Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kid things

Remember these? I used to love these. Why did we stop eating them when we weren't kids anymore? Why should jell-o be relegated to a facet of youth, of childhood? Adults enjoys jell-o. I enjoy jell-o. I'm sure you enjoy jell-o. It is simply unjust to think of jell-o as a kid thing. But, yet, jell-o reminds me of a time of my childhood. I think jell-o should be consumed throughout one's lifetime. There's always room for jell-o. I liked to save the little cups these came in and play with them in the bathtub. Wasn't I such a strange child? The first thing I had to do whenever we got a bag of these was pour them out and organize them by color. I had to make sure I had even numbers of each color, so I would eat them accordingly until they were all even. For the rest of the bag, the difference in colors was no more than one while I finished them off in the order of which flavors I liked best - my favorite one last.

No comments:

 

image from
jamesinc