Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today I...

So today, I'm walking along rushing to class because once again, I'm just a hair away from being late. I shouldn't even have been late, My previous class is about 4 blocks away and ends 25 minutes before the next one starts. This translated in my head as 10 minutes to pop into one of the many stores between them for a quick look see. Anyway, ahead of me is a woman teetering on a pair of these.




So I'm thinking why is this woman wearing these when she can barely walk in them correctly? Her heels were doing that thing where her shoe would tilt inward with each step. I move to the side to pass her by and when I look up, it's Kate Lanphear! This would've been the highlight of my day if it hadn't been the first day of class. I slowed down to try get a better look but I was, as I previously mentioned, running late and not wearing giant heels. She, of course, looked amazing.
Image taken from Net-A-Porter

Oh and did you by any chance go get your free make-up today?

edit: this was what she was wearing

image taken from Stylesightnings

No comments:

 

image from
jamesinc